Monday 23 September 2013

1st Post ~ Arahura.S

I don't really know what to post on the library blog nor do i think my grammar is appropriate for it but this is my first post hahah i don't know what were actually supposed to be talking about on our posts? so ima make my topic / Subject games if thats alright with others i don't think any of my posts will have very good punctuation beacause i'm not really good at that stuff

But on my Topic Gta V has just come out don't really know when online play come's out but i recommend this game if your the kind of person who likes these kind of games shoot em'up Rpg im looking forward to its online play aparently you can rob banks with friends but the cool thing is you actually have to decide who gets how much and who does what

~ Arahura.S
~ Gamefreak213/SmeLYcheezBallz<= Gamer Tags

1 comment:

  1. Good on you Arahura, you have made the first step and I am sure this game must be really cool.
    I have not found any grammatical error in your post and anyone who can read English will be able to understand what you have written that is what matters.Write what you do in the library when you are on duty.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete